6 Signs That Your Loved One May Need Assistance
Do you worry about an elderly loved one living at home?
Consider these six signs that may indicate your loved one is in need of assistance:
- Self-Care Difficulty - inability to shower, change clothes, brush teeth, etc.
- Weight Loss - unable or unwilling to cook and/or eat
- Confusion - when asked questions, about where they are, etc.
- Isolation - detachment from friends and family
- Resistance - unwilling to leave the house
- Forgetting Meds - not taking medication as prescribed or at all
Reach out today for a care consult with one of Perry Lutheran Home's knowledgeable staff members: 515-465-5342