Alzheimer’s Support Group
August 31 @ 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Learn Ways to Connect with and Care for your Loved One
Join Our Monthly Alzheimer’s Support Group:
• Learn how best to engage your loved one with Alzheimer’s or dementia
• Learn ways to enrich your loved one’s life through visits, music, aromatherapy, and other therapeutic methods
• Learn ow to best communicate with your loved one through environment, wording, affection, affirmation, and humor
• Discover expectations we should and shouldn’t hold of our loved ones
• Share or learn about challenges others are facing
• Learn more about the disease your loved one is coping with
• Learn about why caring for yourself matters and ways to do this
Meetings held the last Thursday of each month at the cozy cottage right next door to Perry Lutheran Home main campus.
Support group led by Alzheimer’s and Dementia care expert, Deb Koelln, RN, Chief Care Officer and Certified Dementia Trainer & Practitioner of Perry Lutheran Home.