Perry Lutheran Homes offers three levels of specialized and award-winning memory care for those with Alzheimer's or other Dementia related disease.
Place your trust in Perry Lutheran Homes' progressive memory care for all types and stages of dementia in a safe and loving environment.
100% of our full-time direct care staff become trained and certified through the National Council of Certified Dementia Practitioners within six months of hire. This means that your loved one will receive the highest level of specialized care possible and that you will have expert staff by your side to help you learn about Alzheimer's or dementia, provide you support, and help you better engage with your loved one.
Expert Certified Dementia Practitioners, along with support staff trained specifically in dementia care, are there to support, nurture, and care for each individual as they reach their full potential in a homelike environment.
EARLY STAGE ALZHEIMER'S OR DEMENTIA
- Assisted Living Memory Care at Spring Valley Campus
- Focus on Maintaining Independence
MID STAGE ALZHEIMER'S OR DEMENTIA
- St. James Neighborhood at Willis Campus
- Focus on Environmental Stimulation through a Strategically Designed Environment
ADVANCED STAGE ALZHEIMER'S OR DEMENTIA
- St. John's Neighborhood at Willis Campus
- Focus on Sensory Stimulation through a Sensory-Connected Environment
Memory Care Mission:
Established with Christian values,
Led by our hearts and faith,
We will lovingly provide expert care for individuals and families suffering from dementia,
To bring hope to every day and meaning to every life.