Perry Lutheran Homes Launches TechConnect Program!
Here at Perry Lutheran Homes, when we say we want to help keep you connected, we mean it!
Perry Lutheran Homes is on a mission to help every single resident connect through technology with the launch of our TechConnect Program!
Starting October 20, 2020, every resident that moves into Perry Lutheran Homes – Willis Avenue Campus or Spring Valley Retirement Community Campus, will have a dedicated tablet setup and ready for you to use for video chatting with family and friends, browsing through Facebook to see the latest photos of grandchildren, and/or emailing back and forth with friends and family!
TechConnect Program Phases:
- Phase 1 is complete having nine tablets available for all residents to "check-out" and use as needed for video calls with family and friends.
- Phase 2 is in progress which is seeking funding for tablets for all current Perry Lutheran Homes residents who are able to have a dedicated tablet to use.
- Phase 3 is also in progress which is seeking funding for tablets for new Perry Lutheran Homes residents who are able to have a dedicated tablet to use.
TechConnect Program Details:
- The brand of tablet will be determined by Perry Lutheran Homes.
- For the resident to have their own dedicated tablet, the resident must be able to physically and cognitively use the tablet independently.
- For residents unable to physically or cognitively use their own tablet, one will be made available to use when family or friends would like to video chat.
- Should the resident move out of the care community or pass away, the tablet will be reassigned to another resident.
Questions about our TechConnect Program? Contact Yeisha Sarceno at ysarceno@PerryLutheranHomes.org or 515-726-9444.
Or, schedule a virtual visit today at 515-726-9444 or online at: https://perrylutheranhome.org/contact/visit/
Can you help? Our goal is for all new and current residents to have a tablet of their own. You can help make that happen by making a financial gift today! Contact Wanda Pritzel at email@example.com or 515-570-2310.