Scheduled, In-Person Visits Resume Monday, March 1
EXCITING NEWS! On March 1 we will be able to start scheduling in-person visits for all residents at Perry Lutheran Homes King’s Gardens Campus & Eden Acres Campus once again so long as the Dallas County COVID-19 positivity rate stays below 10 percent!!
With the vaccination of residents and staff, we are still anxiously awaiting revised guidelines from local and national health agencies. Until revised visitation guidelines are issued, all resident visitors will be asked to abide by the same protocols as from before.
- All visits must be scheduled in advance.
- Visitors will be screened prior to each visit.
- Visits will be in designated places to ensure sanitation before and after each visit.
- Visitors must wear a mask and practice social distancing staying at least 6 feet apart.
- Residents are able to have 2 or less visitors per visit and up to 5 visits per week as scheduling and staffing allows.
- If a resident is in quarantine, in-person visits can only be scheduled once they are no longer in quarantine (except in end-of-life circumstances).
To schedule a visit:
- Those wishing to visit Eden Acres Campus need to contact Laura Orbell at 515-465-5316 or lorbell@PerryLutheranHomes.org
- Those wishing to visit St. James or St. John’s memory care neighborhoods at King’s Gardens Campus need to contact Tonya Swank at 515-465-5342 or tswank@PerryLutheranHomes.org
- Those wishing to visit St. Elizabeth’s (first floor long-term and skilled care) at King’s Gardens Campus need to contact Jenna Larson at 515-465-5342 or jlarson@PerryLutheranHomes.org
What a long journey these past twelve months have been for us all. We are so grateful for your continued support, prayers, patience and grace. We are excited to see you in person again at Perry Lutheran Homes Eden Acres Campus & King's Gardens Campus! God is good!
You can share this story by using your social accounts: