- This event has passed.
Alzheimer’s Support Group
November 26 @ 3:30 pm - 4:30 pm
An event every month that begins at 3:30 pm on day Last of the month, repeating until November 26, 2019
Join the Perry Lutheran Home monthly Alzheimer’s Support Group to:
• Find healthy ways to cope with the stress of caregiving and techniques for
• Share or learn about challenges others are facing
• Learn more about the disease your loved one is coping with
• Learn how best to engage your loved one with Alzheimer’s or dementia
• Learn ways to enrich your loved one’s life through visits, music,
aromatherapy, and other therapeutic methods
• Learn how to best communicate with your loved one through environment,
wording, affection, affirmation, and humor
• Explore expectations we should and shouldn’t hold of our loved ones
Meetings held the last Tuesday of each month (unless adjusted for holidays) at 3:30PM at the Perry Public Library, 1101 Willis Ave., Perry, IA.