LONG-TERM SKILLED NURSING CARE
If you or your loved one need intermediate or long term skilled nursing care, our Christ-centered and compassionate care family will welcome you with open arms. Perry Lutheran Homes' Willis campus offers personalized care activities, daily interaction with children, weekly bible study and worship, and compassionate staff all in Perry, Iowa.
Now Open - St. Luke's Private Suites!
St. Luke's Private Suites are newly remodeled and accommodate those needing Intermediate or Long-Term Care, Skilled Nursing, and/or Rehabilitative Therapy.
Features and Included Amenities
- Spacious Studio Layout
- Fully Furnished with Bed, Recliner, Side Chair, Dresser and Nightstand
- En Suite Bathroom with Shower
- Walk-In Closet
- Large, Picture Window
- Mounted, Flat-Screen TV with Cable
- Beautiful Common Living Area
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Accessible Outdoor Spaces Include Courtyard and Side Patio
- Secure Building Access
- Emergency Call System
- Housekeeping and Laundry Services
- Also includes all the "Included Amenities" listed below
Click to View Studio Layout
Take a Virtual Tour!
Click on the photos below to see in larger view.
- Personalized Long Term Care Approach
- Private & Semiprivate Rooms
- Medicare & Medicaid Certified
- On-Site Therapy Services - Physical, Occupational, and Speech
- Access to 24-7 Care Team
- Weekly Bible Study and Worship Services on site at Perry Lutheran Homes
- Pastoral Care and Chaplain Services
- On-Site Beauty & Barber Shop
- Outdoor Courtyard and Patio
- Delicious & Nutritious Meal Options with Restaurant Style Menu Selection and Snacks on Request
- Daily Interaction and Connection with Children (if desired) through on-site Acorns and Oaks Christian Daycare
- Engaging Educational & Robust Variety of Social Activities on site at Perry Lutheran Homes
- Meaningful Mission Projects - Meals from the Heartland, Sole Hope, Bandage Rolling for Global Health Ministries, and more!
- Daily On-Site Wellness Activities
- Housekeeping & Laundry Services
- Pharmaceutical & Laboratory Services
- Transportation and Wheelchair Accessible Van
- On-Site Social Worker
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Pet-Friendly - visitors can bring pets with proof of vaccination
- Community cat and bird aviary on-site
- Podiatry, Optometry, and Dental Services Available
Perry Lutheran Homes Willis Campus is able to accept the following sources of payment:
- Long-term care insurance
- Veterans benefits
- Private pay